Sunday, May 6, 2007

Groundhog day_ Good film to see

If you have watch this film, I surely you will remember this image. It also the scene that I remember most. When the clock radio plays the song, the "Ground hog day" begins with the same event that it did before. Stephen Tobolowsky, a horrifying nerd from Murray's high-school past now in insurance, recognizes him -- again. Even MacDowell and Elliott are gearing up to film the festival as if for the first time. Almost every event are the same, from the time of waiter breaks the dishes.
The narrative could be non-linear. The time/space dilemma presents a variety of options, from fun to immoral. He can find out basic information from attractive local Marita Geraghty, for instance, then wow her the next time around with apparent inside knowledge. But later, he tried to use his time to help people and learn some skills like playing piano and making the statue.

The story makes me thinking a lot. At first, I'm difficult to understand the story, But later, I feel it more and more interesting as I saw it more.

No comments: